Here are 5 reasons to pick Eric (in his own words) as your Fitness Professional:
1. Experience. I am a nationally certified personal trainer with over 15 years of experience. My clients come from all walks of life: from 11 to 89 years of age, from eating disorders to sports rehabilitation, from elite athletes to people living with cancer, from expectant mothers to competitive body builders, and with everyday people who just want to be in better shape.
2. Fun! While I may not be a standup comedian, I do my best to make your workouts fun and one of the highlights of your day.
3. Privacy. You’ll enjoy 60-minute training sessions with NO distractions. It’s just you and me. You can even pick your preferred music station, listen to your favorite CD, or bring your iPOD.
4. Safety. My goal is to create a safe and positive environment. Not only is the workout equipment in tip-top shape, but the exercises that you’ll learn are safe and tailored for you.
5. Competitive Rates. Prices are $55-$70 per session depending on the package you purchase. Click here for more info.