We all know that drinking water is good for you. 8 cups a day, right? As a matter of fact, our bodies are made up of over 60% water. Muscle cramps and dry skin are just a couple of the telltale signs of dehydration. During this time of year, we’re lathering our bodies in lotion and turning on the humidifiers. So here are 5 more reasons to stay hydrated.
Water helps your body with the following:
1. Keeps its temperature normal.
2. Lubricates and cushions your joints.
3. Protects your spinal cord.
4. Gets rid of wastes through urination, perspiration and bowel movements.
5. Is necessary to get energy from food.
To your health!